It's been quite a weekend! Three work days left and then I'm off until the New Year. Posts will be sporadic - you've been warned.
- Coat - Pioneer Wear, vintage 80s, thrifted
- Shirt - Dept, consignment; last worn here in August with red and white polka dots when I purchased this coat for $43.95
- Skirt - J. Michaels, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in July with equestrian details
- Boots - Dirty Laundry, thrifted; last seen here a few weeks ago with my pink Muppety skirt
However, the star is the coat.
I was good and only bought one thing for myself: this cool faux leather belt. I fell in love with the buckle.
I love it when an item has a stamp or mark on it.
here, linking 'cause I love) is pretty basic.
After a long shop, I am done! I came home, napped and then got ready for Nick and Karen's party. I had to wear my new dress!
It's pretty spectacular.
- Dress - Lillie Rubin, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $42.00
- Shoes - Jessica Simpson, c. 2007; last seen here (3rd outfit) in November 2014 for a gala holiday party
I was tugging at the top a bit during the party, as it kept trying to expose my strapless bra.
|"Did I hear feathers rustling?"|
- Fascinator - local
- Purse - gift from Megan Mae
- Brooch - Sarah Coventry, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
I'm linking up to "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style! Be there or be square!