Ah, back from the gym, another crazy day. L's at a guitar lesson and I have a little time. Hello! Thank you for taking a little time to drop by my place. This is my rocker elf outfit.
I picked up this cool tunic dress thing (I'm going to call it a dress) on the weekend, here, for $22.98.
|It's not always Vizzini in the background - hi, L!|
Winesday in February 2009 - it was the first time I'd ever done a clothing swap! I actually still have the belt and the jeans I'm wearing in that outfit, but I gave away the shoes ages ago (they killed my feet).
Stripey Tee Sweater has also been worn thusly:
- April 2009 layered under my Leonard Cohen t-shirt for the first time (I wore that to the gym today, how bizarre).
- July 2009 in my classic Casual Friday ensemble mix.
- August 2009 to go visit my inlaws.
- September 2009 in the 2nd Annual Wardrobe Challenge (I wore it
- December 2009 in my most popular post. I get a lot of hits for "silver and gold" and "bumbles bounce!" from this.
- January 2010 for lunch with L.
- February 2010 for shopping at Winners after work.
- June 2010 (2nd outfit) for brunch with L.
- September 2010 (2nd outfit) to the Saanich Fair.
- November 2010 for a WW meeting and brunch.
- December 2010 (2nd outfit) for lunch out with Mom.
- January 2011 for a night of gaming with L.
- April 2011, introducing my new coworkers to my brand of Casual Friday.
- June 2011 (down in the middle) to see Steve Earle and the Dukes in concert.
- August 2011 (3rd outfit) with my purple suede vest and a pair of killer architectural shoes.
- October 2011 in another rocker-ish outfit, while snuggling with Inigo (aw, I miss him).
- October 2011 (last outfit) for scary movie night pre-Hallowe'en.
- March 2012 (2nd outfit) for a really bad layered outfit (I'm into my second month of the 30 for 30 for 12 Challenge) and it's my anniversary.
- January 2013 (way down) for Winesday, the day Vizzini destroyed my Fluevogs.
- May 2013 (2nd outfit) for a walk to the grocery store and back.
Wow, just over 20 times. I guess it's holding up pretty good.
Ahem, but I digress. Bring on the stuff:
Dress (Kensie, consignment), tights (Trasparenze), belt (vintage), boots (Aerosoles, consignment), necklace (Club Monaco), leather cuff (Guess, thrifted), studded cuff (80s vintage), earrings (Aldo).