We talk a lot about loving our clothes, and only putting on things that make us feel great. I was 100% feeling awesome about today's choices.
- Shirt - Cartise, consignment; last seen here in February with Orange Leather Shorts (yes!)
- Trousers - Pariscope, vintage 90s; last worn here in August and admitting to my fear of pants
- Boots - Coffee Kope Tiam, Fluevog; last seen here in October with leopard jammies
- Coat (below) - Rodarte for Opening Ceremony, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $42.98
From coat off...
...to coat on!
Service announcement: THIS IS NOT A JACKET:
Let's pose with the coat. I put the coat on for about a dozen of my coworkers. Only two of them had heard of Rodarte, but they liked the coat regardless.
And then it splits in the back - I've got tails. Ooh, a little breezy back there!
All bundled up for outside. Brrr, it was cold, but I walked fast.
- Hat/scarf/gloves - Danier
- Stick-pin - thrifted
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Hematite ring - thrifted
- Silver/obsidian ring - Mexico, c. 1986, gift from Mom and Dad
- Snake ring - BC Museum Gift Shop, c. 1986
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's