Another busy weekend ahead for me, so I want to sneak in one more post before I have to dash and get ready for a party!
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here with that great mixed wine outfit in March
- Jumpsuit - Gina Tricot, thrifted; first worn here in August with shades of chartreuse
- Shoes - Sofft, consignment; first worn here in May with velvet and a dress I let go
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - no label, vintage 70s; last seen here in March
Lesson learned: do not hold it if you have to pee when you wear a jumpsuit. Go right away!
Anyway, I loved wearing this again, although of course, the usual challenge with a jumpsuit...I had to take off the cardigan and the belt every time I went to the bathroom. Hang them over the stall door.
Repeat...Repeat...Repeat. I drink a lot of herbal tea and decaf coffee over the course of a day.
Outerwear, when it was raining.
- Bowler - Andre, via Roberta's Hats
- Silk scarf - vintage, Pierre Balmain, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
Outerwear 5 minutes later, when it stopped raining. I ditched the hat.
- Belt - Pringle of Scotland, vintage fair
- Bronze cuff - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Spiky cuff - Midzo, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
And now...off to make dinner and head out to a party...at the Museum!