Made it to the weekend! Phew! I didn't feel like making much of an effort today, as I decorated the office for Hallowe'en.
- Jacket - CABi, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) in June for a casual weekend look
- Top - Beechers Brook, thrifted; purchased here for $2.00
- Jeans - Levi Strauss, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) earlier this month to see The New Pornographers in concert
- Loafers - Sperry, thrifted; last seen here in March for International Women's Day
- Coat (below) - Zara, gift from Dominique
At least you can see everything! I love this cotton jacket, but it did not work over the velvet top - the two fabrics fought all day.
I was all chill like this all day. I aimed the light up at the ceiling this time and it worked much better. Hurray, we will have decently-lit photos all winter!
I wore my new-to-me coat for the first time today - look how fabulous it is!
- Scarf - Danier, thrifted for $6.95, first wear
- Gloves - Parkhurst
These pictures were taken a few minutes ago after work - it got sunny out in the afternoon, and I took the jacket off in the office. So here's the top without.
|"Woman, cover yourself."|
I loved the look of outrage on Vizzini's face.
|"You could at least feed me."|
|"Hello, Vizzini, I see you there."|
|"Curses, the Man made me look!"|
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's
- Spider ring - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1986
- Snake ring - BC Museum Gift Shop, c. 1986
I've got a fairly quiet weekend ahead, but will be back on Sunday for the wrap-up. Have a good one!