I wasn't feeling 100% today, so I went with a casual outfit for Monday. Post-long weekend? Sure...
- Top - Jeanne Beker, consignment; last seen here in October with wine and roses
- Skirt - Nine West, thrifted; purchased here for $6.00
- Boots - BCBG Max Azria; last worn here in October for serving breakfast
- Velvet/cotton coat (below) - Vassalli, consignment
The top is a favourite and this is the first wearing of this lovely skirt.
Trust me, you'll know when I go Christmassy.
Coat and Muppet fur scarf.
- Necklace - Club Monaco
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
I guess that necklace is a bit of a honker, isn't it? I have to get the hang of delicate jewelry again, ha ha!
I feel like my clothing is mad at me - things keep going wrong with pieces! Last week alone, I lost this blouse (seam separating/shredding), and this blouse (ripped while wearing).
Today, I noticed this at the neckline of my top:
And so I got out my scissors when I got home and voila!
Not feeling very happy with this dress from the weekend, though.