I decided to take Friday off blogging, just to relax and centre myself a bit. L was out, I'd had a stressful week at work, and I had my final tattoo work on Saturday.
- Shirt - Dept, consignment; last seen here for our trip to PR in August
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; last worn here with shiny brocade in August
- Shoes - Noa Noa, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) with fringe in September
- Coat (below) - Pioneer Wear, vintage 80s, thrifted
But then you throw this little bit of insanity at the world.
here in December 2015).
- Earrings - furniture shop, first wear
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
On Saturday morning, L and I were both up early for a walk to town for my pre-tattoo breakfast.
- Dress - Kensie, last worn here last Christmas 2015 for our pilgrimage to PR
- Boots - Matisse, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) the day after my left arm tattoo outline in October
- Grape Ape coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Earrings - Plum
I had a few minutes before my appointment, so I popped into Footloose to see what caught my eye.
here in June.
While the black ones reminded me of hooves and looked very chunky and blocky on my feet, I feel like the acid yellow will go better with my skin tone and be a fun shoe in the summer.
It's like people don't like wedge-heeled acid yellow sneakers!
Okay, okay, here you go - here's my completed tattoo.
I LOVE the red rose.
This afternoon, Mom and I are going to see "I Think I'm Fallin'" at the Belfry Theatre, a musical play around the songs of Joni Mitchell (link). It's had good reviews (local review here), and should be a good one. We're out for dinner post-play, then home to chill with L and Vizzini after.
- Dress - Talbots, consignment; last seen here in September under a jacket
- Blouse - Violet + Claire, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) under purple suede in October
- Shoes - Go Fresh, thrifted; last seen here in July with a plain white shirt
- Unsafe Polar Bear coat (below) - Apparence, thrifted, vintage 80s
here). I purchased it earlier that month at the now-gone Hospice thrift store (here) for $40.00. I've worn it dozens of times - I love it.
- Belt - Plum
- Earrings - thrifted
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!