Woo, it's the weekend! I'm about to go out for dinner (that outfit will be included in Sunday's wrap-up of the weekend), so let's see if I can get this post up in...30 minutes. And...go!here that I passed along.
- Sweater - Dalkeith, vintage 60s, thrifted; last worn here in March with that silver dotty skirt
- Skirt - Orenzo, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in June with these same shoes
- Shoes - Channi B; last worn here in August with green and some sheen
- Necklace - Joe Fresh, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
Book Club was late (wine! conversation! chocolate! cheese!), so no blogging last night, and I didn't even put an outfit together. For shame, Sheila.
- Kimono thing - Design Lab; last seen here in January while fully fringed
- T-shirt - Plum; last worn here (2nd outfit) in March with maxi plaid
- Pants - Banana Republic, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $24.95
- Shoes - Noa Noa, consignment; last seen here in August with double baby blues
I love this topper piece and wanted to wear it. I started there...hey, it goes with these new pants I bought. I loved wearing the pants - they are really stretchy, although you can't see the awesome texture/pattern of them in these shots (worth looking at the purchase link above so you can see the nice jacquard weave of them).
- Necklace - thrifted
- Cage cuff - Bauxo
- Bangle - local
- Earrings - local
- Red/silver ring - gift from Cindy
- Shield ring - Nine West
We have a mostly relaxing weekend ahead with very few things on the schedule. L and I both need it. Vizzini, what about you? Plans?
|"I have a strict napping schedule."|
(And this whole post took less than 30 minutes to write, including uploading/editing my pictures - go, me! Off to dinner!)