I tend to start my weekend as of the wrap-up of my Wednesday WW meetings - once that's out of the way, it's time for a glass of wine.
- Dress - Zara, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $18.98
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last worn here a week ago with baby blue
I felt very mod in this collared and cuffed dress, especially with the shoes. It's like they were meant to be.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Today, I channeled my inner Rock Princess.
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, consignment; last seen here with a few colours
- Skirt - Tribal, consignment; purchased here for $10.50
- Shoes - Ash, consignment; also purchased here for $19.98
- Necklace - thrifted
- Earrings - don't remember
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
It's going to be a fairly quiet weekend, but I do have an exciting "crafternoon" lined up with favourite gals on Sunday, so stay tuned for crafting shenanigans! Have a wonderful weekend!