It's officially spring in my world, now that I've swapped out my closet. That means crazy weather, many layers, sweaters and sandals, to bare or not to bare one's legs.
- Blazer - Harve Bernard Collection, thrifted; last seen here in December 2015 to see "The Force Awakens" (loved it)
- Dress - H&M, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in September 2015 for a Winesday at Marian's
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; purchased here last month on our anniversary trip to Vancouver
This is the first outfit of my April capsule and I fully admit, I didn't have a capsule put together when I picked this, aside from a couple of things that I was thinking of. Ah well, I do like a challenge!
I wasn't too overheated in the outfit so I left the jacket on all day. I like it without very much and will probably do this combination again if we hit a warm day this month.
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage fair, vintage 60s
- Necklace - vintage fair, vintage 60s
- Earrings - local
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
One of the reasons I was running late was that I had to find Vizzini to say goodbye.
|"As soon as you leave, I'm breaking into your closet."|
This is the result of about an hour of poking around in my closet.
SpyGirl!), lots of neutrals (I learned my lesson on that years ago - capsules need neutrals), and a variety of items for all occasions that might come up this month.
- 6 skirts
- 2 pants
- 4 blouses
- 4 jackets/blazers
- 4 dresses
I repeated one item (the pale turquoise ruffled blouse) from the Feb/March capsule. I love it too much!
Here are the sweaters and shoes for the month:
- 4 sweaters
- 6 shoes
I'm not sure if that will be enough shoes - I anticipate some swapping around in my future. I'm excited to start building outfits - this is the fun part.
I find it hard to limit shoes (I'm sure you hadn't noticed). I actually counted when I cleaned out the closet yesterday: I have 90 pairs of shoes! And that's after I removed 6 pairs!