Another really hot day today, but it's supposed to cool off again tomorrow - back to "proper" spring temperatures, finally!
- Top - Jones New York, vintage 90s, thrifted; last worn here in January with the attack of the yeti coat
- Jacket (below) - Comrags, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) on Monday
- Pants - Pariscope, vintage, thrifted; last seen here earlier this month with chartreuse
- Sandals - Eject; last worn here a couple of weeks ago with bright citrus
I wore this black jacket basically to cover my arms and tattoos from the sun while walking to and from work, and to and from our other office.
|"Too hot! Too hot!"|
- Earrings - consignment; just purchased here on the weekend for $14.99
I'm hiding in in the den with Vizzini while the cleaner does her thing. Off to visit blogs!