Friday! My old friend, so nice to see you again!
- Jacket - Club Monaco, thrifted; first worn here with white and lavender in January
- Top - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here in March with many spots
- Jeans - Versace, vintage 80s/early 90s, thrifted; last seen here with my Panthers jersey in January
- Shoes - Lord & Taylor; first worn briefly here (5th outfit) for my birthday part in October 2015
- Cage cuff - Bauxo
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - purchased at the last vintage fair for $4.00
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
And I got tons of compliments on my earrings all day.
After work, I popped into the WIN Warehouse store, where I happily found a replacement pair of sandals.
I love the blocky heel, very trendy right now.
I also found this light cotton dress:
Here's a closeup of the print.
It's by Liberty Art Fabrics, it's fully lined, and has pockets!
For only $8.00? Take my money! A bit of poking around reveals that Liberty Art Fabrics aren't cheap - I think I got a score!
Vizzini, what do you think?
|"I think you should get off the computer and rub my tum, woman."|
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!