I never thought I would ever like baby blue.
- Blouse - no label, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in March for our weekend in Vancouver
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here a couple of weeks ago with mom jeans
- Skirt - Melanie Lyne, consignment; last seen here in April 2015 with conservative white
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last worn here for the first day of the April capsule
The observant will have noticed that I wore this blouse a lot in the Feb/March capsule. I don't have that many blouses, and frankly, this April capsule is bugging me. I want everything to go together like it did last time and it's just not. However, this is why I have my loosey-goosey rules about changing things up. I can wear this blouse if I want to, because I love it!
|There is a black "racing stripe" down either side of the skirt that you can barely see here.|
You give it away! Into the pile it goes, no regrets. I'm grooving on pencil skirts and pouffy skirts that hit at the knee right now.
I wore this jacket as my outerwear for walking to and from work, and for walking to and from our other office in the afternoon. I left it on after that.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Earrings - don't remember
My little monster was watching me reproachfully as I got ready to leave this morning.
|"Seriously, you're going to leave this cuteness?"|