Ah, what a lovely weekend! And I feel like I've spent it wrapped in a cocoon of snuggly pink.
- Sweater - August Silk, thrifted; last seen here in September with mod
- Skirt - Joy Nilsson, thrifted; purchased here for $17.99 last week
- Booties - Dirty Laundry, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in November for a casual Winesday
|"Is there something around here to eat?"|
|"Perhaps the Man will feed me?"|
- Cuff - locally made in Nashville
- Earrings - Glee
Since the power was out and it was still light, I gathered all the candles and matches and our flashlight just in case.
- Sweater - Adrienne Vittadini, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in July 2014 with yellow
- Boots - Marc; last seen here (3rd outfit) last weekend with leather
Mom and I went to the Belfry Theatre's production of "A Christmas Carol" (linking here 'cause I love). We walked down, then had dinner at the pub afterwards. The play was excellent; I always tear up a bit at the end. Ah, perhaps there is good in people after all.
Bundled up for the wind and chill.
- Ring - Soul Flower
- Earrings - Jacob
I hope you had a warm and snuggly weekend too!
I'm linking up with "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style, as well as Anne "52 Pick-Up" theme this week - "Reflection/Integration" over at SpyGirl.
I definitely felt visible in my skirt (I was mobbed by 3 of the staff at Floyd's Diner who had to touch and feel my skirt!), and I tried to make both outfits reflect my personality and style, while integrating this crazy statement piece skirt into my wardrobe!