I could get used to a day off in the middle of the week. First, we sleep in...then we get ready very leisurely. Then we put on a dress and go for brunch!
- Dress - Artistic Taste, flea market; last seen here (2nd outfit) with golds in May
- Shoes - La Canadienne, consignment; last worn here (4th outfit) the day after I dyed my hair purple
- Obi - thrifted
- Cuff - Catalyst Reaction Leather - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
After brunch, L painted miniatures and snoozed, and I worked on my latest Zentangle fan on the deck. Vizzini kept me company.
|"Are you going to bother me again, woman?"|
|"Sigh. It's a rough life."|
|"Mmm, a little to the left."|
|"This chair will cool me down."|
Today felt like a Monday, but tomorrow's Friday! Love it!
- Top - no label, thrifted; last worn here in April with gingham and orange
- Pants - Zara, consignment; purchased here on the real weekend for $26.00
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, thrifted; last seen here in April with blue polka dots and pink
- Cuff - Fossil, gift from L
- Bracelet - Ellandemm, thrifted
- Earrings - Fossil, thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
And now, I'm going to try to cool off with the fan pointed at me.