"Fake it till you feel it" or "Fake it till you make it" has been a mantra of mine for many years. Being a naturally shy person, I've learned how to really fake being outgoing. I think I probably fool most of the people I work with.
- Dress - I'M Isola Marras; last seen here (5th outfit) during a bigass weekend in May
- Shoes - Tod's, Spring 2012, thrifted; purchased here yesterday for $29.50
- My attitude
- My hair
- Many of my front teeth
- Everything else about me
- This sweet Italian designer dress
- These awesome real Tod's shoes
|Random coaster because...um...coaster!|
Our windows are all being replaced tomorrow. Vizzini is upset by everything being moved around and not in its normal places.
|"This is outrageous! I will report this to the authorities!"|
- Bracelet - Anne-Marie Chagnon, thrifted
- Chain cuff - thrifted
- Bangle - "Gucci", homegrown vintage c. 1987ish
- Necklace - consignment
- Earrings - thrifted
I don't really care if something is real or fake, designer or not. As long as I love it!