Hello! My apologies for the unexpected absence - I was feeling unwell after Book Club, which escalated into very much unwell overnight, and I called in sick at work on Thursday and Friday. Things have mostly settled down to normal, although I am exhausted. More naps.
|"If I don't move, I won't puke."|
- Maxi dress - vintage 70s, thrifted, handmade; first worn here (4th outfit) in May
- Sandals - Born, consignment; last worn here in June to the Ulty field
- Belt - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
- Ring - some junky store in the late 90s
This is what I felt like on Friday.
|"You seem to have enough energy to bother me..."|
- Dress - Zac Posen for Lord & Taylor, thrifted; first seen here in multiple outfits in June
- Shoes - Enzo Angiolini, consignment; last seen here in June with emerald culottes
|"Must bump you."|
|"I hear seagulls on the roof!"|
- Belt - Leatherworld
- Buckle - She She Shoes
- Earrings - gift from L
I did a bit more work on Cat's fan, but it is hot here again and I couldn't handle all the sun.
|"What a wuss you are."|
- Blouse - Planet, thrifted; last seen here in May with great swacks of colour
- Skirt - handmade, thrifted; last worn here in May with lemon-lime
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) earlier this month with funky pants
No stuff for you!
I had to pop into the WIN Boutique for a quick look around. I loved this chain necklace.
I'll replace today's red blouse with this deep orange one by Max Studio.
I was excited to luck out on two pairs of shoes. These are Ralph Lauren and were $29.50.
I was really taken with these Tod's shoes. They were $29.50 and are clearly noted as "Replicas" on the stickers.
They are all leather and suede, including all the trim and ankle straps, and the stitching around the edges of the back ankle piece is also in leather. The logo is nice and clear, and the embossed rubber logo on the sole is very crisp. The size is inside the shoe, and they're clearly marked Made in Italy.
this post (picture link) with a picture of these shoes - and there isn't a stamp on the buckle.
Best of all, they are deliciously comfortable! I can't wait to wear them. They're very "Agent Carter"!
Well, here's to a better week, health-wise. I'm going to be slammed at work tomorrow - eee, I don't even want to think about all the crap that piled up from the last 2 days...