Happy New Year 2015!
|Selfie, yo! The trick is to look at the camera.|
I wore the same outfit as I did for our company Christmas party, here, in late November. None of my friends were there, so no one saw this in person.
- Dress - Eliza J, consignment, last worn here (3rd outfit)
- Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, last worn here (2nd outfit) in September
- Fascinator - local
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage 60s, Mom's
- Earrings/U bracelet - Sherman, Grandma J's
- Death Star ring - Stone Roses
- Crystal ring - Ufizzi Gallery gift shop
- Ear cuff/ring - Claire's
While I was getting ready, Vizzini made his presence felt.
|"It is time for kitty treats!"|
|"Stupid woman! Give me the treats!"|
|"Look, they are right there. Use your opposable thumbs!"|
|"Ah! Treats! Give them to me now!"|
He gets 3 treats on the floor, then we put the other 3 into a ball for him.
|"I know they're in there!"|
|"I still hear one!"|
L and I chilled out on Friday (not hungover, nope, not me), and on Saturday, we went to the mall and to a rug store.
- Top - Hama shirt, Smoking Lily; now relegated to "wear around the house" so I don't track its wear any more
- Dress - Danier Leather, thrifted; last seen here (5th outfit) in November 2014
- Boots - Ash; last seen here (2nd outfit) for Book Club in December 2014
At the mall, we went to the Hudson's Bay and treated ourselves to a new feather duvet and cover. "Someone" ate the zipper off our old duvet cover (so it would have to be ripped open to be removed), and the old duvet is (ulp) over 20 years old. Where does the time go!? The Bay had a great sale on and we got a beautiful set at a good discount.
I popped into the Danier Leather store and was unable to resist their extra 30% off on accessories.
We had Cat and Ross over on Friday night for some Arkham Horror, then L and I went for brunch at Floyd's before the Wild Card football games on Saturday.
- Sweater - Kenneth Cole Reaction, consignment; last seen here in September 2014 with white
- Skirt - Danier Leather, thrifted; last worn here in March 2014 with rust
- Boots - Aldo, consignment; last seen here on Christmas Day 2014
I went to the Hospice shop and had a bit of luck. Another Perfect Red skirt found. My last Perfect Red skirt was leather, but it never fully recovered from a salad dressing incident.
My breath caught when I spotted these.
I love the sleek mod styling! They remind me of Mondrian's paintings. The brand is Joy & Peace and these were a whopping $15.00.
The shoes have maybe been worn once.
Our brand-new rug arrived on Saturday too!
I'm in for Judith's "Hat Attack" I am linking up this outfit (this post, scroll down) from a couple of weeks ago (since I've done the NYE outfit in a past Hat Attack). I'm also joining in with Gracey's "Literary Stylings" on Tuesday!
Shoe Shine is still on here if you want to play along!