Here's the outfit without the jacket, so you can see my new-to-me top that I've been waiting since January to wear.
My co-tenant Emily gasped when she saw the blouse - it reminded her of Iris Van Herpen's digitally-printed creations (here, link 'cause I love).
I had to try a bunch of things on to figure out what would work with this blouse due to the unusual shape.
The red pants are a linen blend.
Ready for outside. I wore the jacket open with a scarf to fill in the neckline.
- Scarf - Metropolitan Museum of Art, thrifted
- Mask - by Mom
- Chain bracelet - Stella & Dot, thrifted
- Leather/steel cuff - Rimanchik
- Earrings - Tania Gleave, Vancouver
- Fulvia Rig - Wendy Brandes
- Silver/enamel ring - antique store, Sidney