My mood was helped immensely by my outfit, which I showed off to colleague Flavia.
She gasped when I told her what I'd paid for a Max Mara blouse. She was the only one who saw it in person, though.
This new-to-me poppy blouse was wonderful to wear.
My Dries Van Noten "pirate" skirt is one of my very favourite pieces. It has gathers, drapes, a sash, a bubble hem and a fold-over waist - I always feel like a pirate in it.
The temps were up to a balmy 13 degrees today. Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
- Bakelite bracelet - vintage mall, gift from L
- Bangle - Alexis Bittar, consignment, Vancouver
- Silver/red enamel ring - antique store, Sidney
- Silver chain ring - Taxco, Charmaine's
- Earrings - Betsey Johnson, swap from Cat
And how was your Monday? Do tell!