I was slightly roasty-toasty in this outfit on the way home (walking uphill), but otherwise I felt very summery.
I was inspired...by myself! I mentioned in yesterday's pink velvet shoe Flashback that I'd never worn this jacket and skirt together before. Well, no time like the present, right?
- Jacket - Brooks Brothers, thrifted; last worn here in April with this same blouse
- Blouse - Bird by Juicy Couture, thrifted; last seen here in April with this same blazer
- Skirt - Ted Baker, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in May 2021 with stripes
- Shoes - Modern Living Slant, Fluevog; last seen here in September 2021 with celadon
I keep wanting to go back and check, but nope, this really is the first time I've worn them together.
Here they are together again. I proclaim this skirt/jacket combo a winner!
I have to wash this silk blouse every time as I'm always a bit glowy, either from exertion or a hot flash.
- Belt - Lady Foot Locker, vintage 80s, thrifted
- Brooch - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Necklace/earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes