Ah, Monday. I spent most of the day at work in pain, due to pulling or tweaking something in my hip after picking up Vizzini at 5:30am. He's not even a heavy cat!
I can walk, but stiffen up quickly, so I'm gritting my teeth in these pics.
I tried to get up from my office chair once an hour and gently stretch my lower back, as well as walk around to loosen up. I also iced it, and took some ibuprofen.
- Wool sweater - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in July 2020 with mismatched colours
- Trousers - Cartonnier, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in January with zigzags
- Shoes - Banana Republic, consignment; purchased here for $45.00
- Coat - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here in September 2020
I built the outfit around the new-to-me leopard shoes, but it's mostly made up of things I've had for ages.
I like the look without the coat better - it shows off the touch of leopard better.
I was supposed to rain today, so I carried my umbrella both ways to and from work.
- Gloves - vintage, thrifted
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Necklace - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage expo
- Enameled cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage expo
- Copper cuff - Karen's
- Copper and turquoise ring - vintage, Grandma J's
- Turquoise ring - Karen's
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Copper/enamel earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
Forget silver; there's always a copper lining!