What a day! It's been snowing nearly non-stop and it's starting to really pile up. I layered on all my warmest things.
- Top - H&M, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in December 2019 for brunch
- Sleeveless sweater (under) - Twik, thrifted; last seen here in my first outfit of the year, under my corduroy dress
- Skirt - Rena Rowan, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) for a rainy weekend shop in November 2019
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last seen here in November 2019 with blue cropped trousers
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here yesterday
I layered a sleeveless black sweater under my "teddy" sweater - it's actually plush - for warmth.
However, I've had my fill of it. I bought it in April 2018 for $15.00 and wore it five times (twice belted). I've very happy with $3.00 per wear, and off it goes to the giveaway pile. Bye, teddy!
Brrr, I'm cold. I don't want to go out there!
Outerwear - pile on more animals!
- Toque/scarf - Danier Leather
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Link bracelet - J. Crew, thrifted
- Bracelet - faux Gucci, gift from Mom & Dad, Italy
- Earrings - local, Hamilton
So, as you know, I've bought a bunch of shoes over the past several weeks - this is the final pair, and they are very well-traveled! I had a devil of a time actually getting them: they were accidentally shipped to another town on Vancouver Island (very far from Victoria), and I got Valerie's shoes instead, intended for her in Campbell River.
When I showed these to L, he said, "Those are f**king ugly."
here from 2016, enjoy). And I know they will not appeal to all of you, but hey, if we all liked the same things, how boring would that be??
These are called the Mellow Bossa Nova, in neon orange (link here, 'cause I love - they also come in yellow!) and they are marked down to $99.00.
These are a size 10 and they are still a small fit. I love the rubber Angel soles.
Being silly, but happy I finally have them!