Ah, these weekends are just too fast! Friday only seems like yesterday - here's what I wore:
Linking up to "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style - go!
- Blouse - Cache, thrifted; last worn here in June 2018!
- Skirt - Holt Renfrew, vintage 80s, thrifted; first seen here in July 2019 with ruined Helmut Lang
- Shoes - Sol Sana; purchased here for $79.00
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here on Monday
My coworkers admired this outfit, in particular how my pale pink hair matched all the soft pinks.
The blouse is superb quality (stretch silk) as you can see from the perfect symmetrical cut of the pattern.
I do like that front slit, though. Sex-ay!
Outerwear - we're having big windstorms all weekend, and the forecast is for up to -7 and snow next week. Yikes!
- Toque/scarf - Danier Leather
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Belt - Sand Castle, thrifted
- Bracelet - faux Gucci, gift from Mom and Dad, Italy, c. 1986
- Earrings - thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
L and I have both been taking it easy for the past couple of weekends, partly because of the NFL football playoffs, and partly due to illness, so Vizzini's been getting spoiled by our presence.
|"Nonsense, I have my ball to entertain me."|
The orange squishy ball is a favourite (he rests his head on it when he sleeps), but nothing beats a little "kitty pot".
|"Ah, my happy fish."|
He goes a little crazy when he gets his catnip-filled fish.
|"I love it and hug it and bite it."|
He also rubs it all over his face.
|"AND I BITE IT."|
He really got into it!
|"Oh, fishy fishy, you are my one true love."|
He only gets his fish for a few minutes before it's covered in drool.
|"Our love is passionate but brief."|
He gets quite agitated when we take it away.
|"The orange ball is a distant second in my affections."|
It does knock him out for a few hours, sleeping, and keeps him from hounding us for food. Vizzini can be a very demanding and yowly monster when he wants to be!
On Saturday, I skipped my Mental Health Walk, as I'm still bone-tired from being sick.
- Sweater - Nor; last seen here (2nd outfit) in August 2019 for a shopping expedition
- Sparkly turtleneck - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in December 2019 under purple velvet
- Silver trousers - H&M, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) for Book Club in November 2019
- Shoes - Star Wars Collection, Irregular Choice; last worn here (2nd outfit) in March 2019 for another Book Club
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in November 2019
Just some favourite items, shopping my closet.
Stretchy space pants, a sparkly turtleneck and this lovely open-knit sweater.
- Scarf - gift from Mom
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
this guy), rar! I eat Jedis for breakfast!
- White gold earrings - Frances Jewelers, 10th anniversary gift from L
Vizzini was super-excited to see us when we got home.
|"I'm still sleeping off my pot fish."|
I could read his mind, though.
|"Sit down so I can sleep on you, Woman."|
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Thanks so much for coming by.