I saved my gorgeous blue and antique gold brocade pants for today, to wear to my WW meeting. I knew my group would like them.
- Top - Hommage, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here (2nd outfit) in December 2017 with my Christmas tree skirt
- Pants - Noa Noa; purchased here on the weekend for $49.99
- Shoes - Tod's, thrifted; last worn here in December 2017 with the dragonscale skirt
- Coat (below) - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; last seen here last week
this Helmut Lang top with them (matchy!) at some point, but I held them up to every top I own and struggled. How would you style them? What colours would you do?
There is a nice horizontal pocket with a wooden-looking button on the back right side. These were wonderful to wear.
Outerwear - I popped one of the chestal buttons off the coat today, so I will probably be a
- Fur scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Leather/cashmere gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
Brassy and blue bling:
- Faux tortoiseshell bracelet - J. Crew, thrifted
- Chain bracelet - Club Monaco
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes