Just as my cold (or whatever it was) seems to be waning, I have come down with my February allergies. The streets here are lined with beech trees, and all we need are a few warmer days for them to start spewing pollen all over the place.
- Cardigan - Theory, thrifted; purchased here in January for $6.00
- Dress - Talbots, consignment; last worn here with a beaded cardigan in December 2017
- Boots - Matisse, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in December 2017 with my Christmas tree skirt
- Coat (below) - Denny Rose, consignment; last worn here in January
I built the outfit around this fabulous new-to-me belt that I bought on the weekend. After being "off" belts for a while, I'm now back on the belt bandwagon, and wanting to wear them more. Good thing, as I have quite a collection.
The dress is a favourite, full of swoosh and swirl.
Outerwear - a little overcast and drizzly today. I bused to the dentist for my 7-month check-up, then walked home in the grey misty droplets.
- Fur scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
But wait, what is this? Could it be? The elusive Pocket Sextuple?
|This is my "I hate being sick" face|
Tan and brass bling:
- Belt - Sand Castle USA, thrifted - first wear, was $14.95
- Frida cuff - thrifted
- Poe cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Wood/acrylic picture ring - consignment
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Earrings - thrifted