I always like to get a few wears a season out of my favourite closet items - it's a pleasure to wear them.
- Jacket - Etro Milano, vintage 90s, consignment; last seen here in March 2017
- White shirt - no label, thrifted; last worn here last week with not-a-dress
- Leather pants - Gap, F00, vintage, Vancouver - last seen here (3rd outfit) for a casual party in November 2017
- Shoes - Coffee Sumatra, Fluevog; last worn here in October 2017 with pearls and Gookey
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last seen here last week
here and the story I found in the pocket.
The jacket is spectacularly well-made. I love chatting fashion with one of my older Russian coworkers (his grandmother made costumes for the Russian ballet!), and he said, "You can tell the quality of a jacket in the shoulders."
Outerwear - it was warm today! I roasted walking to work - I carried my coat on the way to my WW meeting.
- Scarf - thrifted, L's
- Gloves - Parkhurst
Yesterday's booties are the same family (Coffee), also from 2011.
- Necklace - vintage 1920s, gift from L
- Earrings - thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Amber ring - c.1997