Being sick has left me uninspired wardrobe-wise. I get all whiny. "I don't waaaaannnna pick an outfiiiiit..."
- Sweater - Smart Set, consignment; first worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2017 with more green
- Pants - Piazza Sempione, thrifted; last seen here in October 2017 in a million dollar outfit
- Boots - Coffee Kope Tiam, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2017 as a ringmaster
- Coat (below) - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; last seen here in January
It usually takes me 2-3 months to circle back around to items I've worn and liked - I usually spot them when I'm looking up the "last worn/seen here" links, and go, "Oh yeah, I should wear that again," or I'm idly standing in my closet pawing at things for inspiration. As one does.
I have another sweater that is nearly the same colour as this one (pic here), and I keep thinking they're the same, so my eye had been passing over it.
|I don't own many things that show this much of my back tattoos!|
Outerwear - one of my favourite looks. I'm very fond of long gloves - I find them romantic.
- Fur toque - Danier
- Fur scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Leather/cashmere gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
here, when I only had 5 pairs of Fluevogs! I have...erm...a few more pairs now.
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Earrings - Weiss, vintage 60s, vintage fair