A long day today, as my office moves towards our last day (this Friday). I'm trying to keep my cool. More chill; less spaz - that's the motto for 2018.
- Blazer - Helmut Lang, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $69.95
- Sleeveless sweater - Ellen Tracy, swap from Caro; last seen here under mixed plaids in January
- Skirt - Orenzo, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in October 2017 with baby blue
- Shoes - Wonders Ayers, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2016 (whoa!) with all olive
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last seen here in January
I love a good boyfriend blazer. Look at those gorgeous shoulders!
Add a sheer skirt so that we're not too conservative!
Outerwear - totally freakin' cold, COLD today. But bright and clear and no wind - not like on the weekend!
- Fur toque/scarf - Danier
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Necklace - Plum
- Ear-balls - Dior, consignment
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl