Oh, I am so happy it is Friday. I woke up feeling sick, coughing and feeling tight in my chest. I am happily dosed up to the eyeballs with druuuuuugs (the legal kind), so I'm pretending I am not sick.
- Top - Dries van Noten, thrifted; first worn here with a finned skirt in October 2017
- Jeans - Versace, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in May 2017 for another Casual Friday
- Shoes - Miista; last worn here just last week (in January!) with a leather dress and fruital
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last seen here in December 2017
The last time I wore this Dries van Noten top, I layered a now-gone blouse under it. This time I just did a camisole for extra warmth, and I liked the look much better.
The print is pixelated, and the fabric itself has shiny/dull pixels woven into it. Dries is very hands-on with his fabrics - I really appreciate that attention to detail.
Outerwear - it was raining this morning, so soft and comfy warm pieces for me.
- Fur scarf/leather gloves - Danier
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Bracelet/earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
I have many exciting things planned this weekend, and I don't intend to let a little thing like a cold or the flu keep me from doing them! I'll be back on Sunday (before the Super Bowl) with a recap of all the adventures! Happy weekend, my friends!