I hope you have your sunglasses on! This is a bright, BRIGHT dress.
It's so bright, it's not pink. It's PANK.
- Dress - Essential Antwerp, consignment; first worn here in November 2017 with tall boots
- Boots - London; last seen here in December 2017 with acid yellow and badass black
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage 80s; last seen here on the weekend
This morning's view of the Castle.
I see sunlight and blue skies! I hope this lasts.
I would have liked to have flounced around the office in this outfit today - it's an outfit made for flouncing - but today was so busy, I realized at 3:20 that I hadn't had my first cup of coffee (or tea). I also completely missed my lunch.
I did have a few of my very kind coworkers whisper, "You look amazing" at me, which helped.
Utterly comfy and easy to wear.
Outerwear - because it was clear this morning, it was brrrr! cold!
- Cashmere/silk pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
One of my readers asked me about all the walking I do - I frequently mention walking to and from work, or walking to town. I really do these things! I am lucky to have a 15-20 minute walking commute to my office, a 15-minute commute from there to my WW meeting (and I can easily walk home from that in about 20 minutes). A walk to town is only 15 minutes. Sometimes when I'm really pressed for time or as a treat on Fridays, I take a transit bus, since they run frequently.
Gold and pink bling:
- Necklace - vintage, thrifted
- Earrings - made by Sherri
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
I'll be dressing in thematic colours for Valentine's Day tomorrow - will you?