It's been a lovely weekend, with lots of downtime, games and socialness. I also wore a lot of red, but it wasn't really on purpose. I just have a lot of red my wardrobe.
- Dress - Naughty; last worn here in October 2016 for brunch (same boots!)
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) in October, worn to the Ulti field
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here on Friday
This is my entry for "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style. Go, go, go!
Outerwear - all easy, non-bulky things that I can shove in my purse or pockets while I shop.
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Belt - Gap, consignment
- Cuff - Rimanchik
- Earrings - 10th anniversary gift from L
I was a little early to meet Dana, so I stopped in at the St. Vincent de Paul. I spotted a stretch black velvet tulip-cut skirt for $2.50 and this blue tunic/dress that I thought would fit her, and since they only came to $7.50, I bought them.
|"What did you buy me?"|
As Dana and I were shopping, I spotted this fantastic skirt. It looks like dragonscale or armour!
Look at the inside - every one of those silk fabric circles was sewn on individually by hand. So much work!
this skirt by them). They were a local company from 10+ years ago.
I rushed home to get ready to go out to the Belfry Theatre with Mom. We went to see "A Christmas Carol" - a favourite of mine.
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) last weekend for my tattoo
- Skirt - J Studio, thrifted; first worn here in December 2016 with heavy metal
- Shoes - Queen of Prussia Louise, Fluevog; last worn here in October with a lot of chevrons
- Coat (below) - Rodarte for Opening Ceremony, thrifted; first worn here in November with mad plaid
Requirements for the theatre: Sparkly, warm, easy to sit in, can walk to and from the Belfry.
I wore a full-length vintage slip under this for extra warmth.
I wore my ringmaster coat.
- Necklace - D'Orlan, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - Weiss, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Ring - c. 1996
Oops, forgot to take my ring off.
A great shot of Mom and I.
Off to do my grocery shop today. Not much effort ensues.
- Dress - Boo Radley, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) in October with Saturday's cowboy boots
- Boots - Lucky Brand, swap from Cat; last worn here in October for Hallowe'en
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn yesterday, above
- Earrings - Glee
I tried on a few things (and I did find something for L), and ended up with this little bit of whackadoo.
|"They look chewable."|
The design. It has a cherub and roses and swirly things!
her site (linking 'cause I love, of course!).