Hello, and happy Monday! I've had this outfit planned for a while, but today seemed like the perfect day for it.
- Sweater - J. Crew, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in April on a shopping weekend
- Leather pants - Free People, Portland; first worn here (2nd outfit) in October with teal silk
- Shoes - "I Know" Star Wars Collection, Irregular Choice; last seen here for Star Wars Day in May
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here on the weekend
This outfit felt utterly "me".
Space Pants! The pants are indeed leather, fully lined - and they have nice easy pockets. They are stretching out a bit now - leather does that, conforms to your body shape and becomes even more comfy to wear.
Outerwear. I look odd because I'm talking to Vizzini. Do you see him?
Look below my hand...
- Fur toque/scarf - Danier
- Wool gloves - vintage, thrifted
There he is! Vizzini, what are you doing there?
|"I know you carry your shoes in this bag."|
here). I never wear them outdoors.
here in June 2009. The bracelet is actually somewhat painful to wear - those points are sharp!
- Bracelet/earrings - Metropolitan Museum of Art gift shop, 2007
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes