I was ravaged by a stomach bug on Monday night...and all day Tuesday. No work for me yesterday - back to bed for the whole danged day.
- Dress - no label, handmade, consignment; first seen here in March (look how short my hair is!)
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) in October for theatre with Mom (pewter leather skirt!)
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment; last seen here in November
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here in March
If you're wondering why there are two coats listed, it's because I wore this exact outfit again today for work. It's not like anyone saw me last night and then I didn't have to think about it. No thinking.
Remembering that the neckline on this dress is really wide, I wore a black tank under it to cover my bra straps.
Outerwear from last night. Too cold! This coat is not warm enough for 5 degrees.
- Fur toque/scarf/leather gloves - Danier
Today's outerwear - welcome to the Unsafe Ocelot!
- Star Trek badge - MoPop gift shop
- Earrings - thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
Extra bonus outfit! It's my Weight Watchers employee dinner tonight. They always expect me to be extra-glitzy (where do they get this idea? Hmmm).
- Dress - Adrian, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here...uh oh! I wore this same dress for my WW meeting last year in December 2016!
- Shoes - Channi B; last worn here in November with dragons
- Coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last seen here in May 2016 over a green satin dress (I look awesome there!)
I will wear this coat, but not over this dress.
- Galaxy pin - Sarah Coventry, vintage fair
- Earrings - first wearing, vintage fair
- Belt (not shown) - vintage fair
Now, this is what I'm wearing for dinner! I threw on a vintage slip, grabbed this silver metal link belt, and voila!
- Dress - Doncaster, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in January for a wrong-day theatre date with Mom
- Shoes - as above, Channi B
- Coat - as above, Forever 21, thrifted
Yeah, no. I look too grannyish in this (not that there's anything wrong with being grannyish, but it's not the look I'm going for).
|"Is the cleaning lady done yet?"|
I like it with the coat, though.
And it will do. Off to catch my ride!