I always get a chuckle when something like sequins suddenly becomes a "you can wear X to work!" trend. I've always worn sequins for daytime!
- Jacket - Simon Chang, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in August with graphic black and white
- Skirt - Beaded Drama, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in a fabulously tonal outfit in December 2016
- Shoes - Chani B; last worn here (2nd outfit) last week for a dinner out
- Leather trench (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here in November over a cowgirl look
An all-80s silhouette calls for big hair! I'm enjoying having long hair - it's been over a decade since I had it this long.
The jacket has shoulder pads, but they're not massive. It's got a double peplum, but it doesn't look dated.
Outerwear - leather weather! It was cold and threatening rain all day.
- Hat - Delux
- Studded leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Scarf - Smoking Lily
- Brooch - c. 2002, Eaton's
- Earrings - c. 1999, vintage store
- Gold/amethyst ring - Dad's, c. 1965, Frances Jewellers
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop