I put up the office Christmas trees (we have 3, one large and 2 small) and decorations today, so I had to dress to do bending, lifting and snagging at my clothes.
- Crushed velvet top - no label, thrifted; purchased here for $17.99
- Jeans - Levi Strauss, thrifted; last seen here in October with velvet and loafers
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last worn here in September with the evil orange dress
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here in November with autumn reds
Pretty dark out now when I do my stair pictures. It's light by the time I leave the house 20 minutes later, but at 7:40am, this is what I'm looking at when that timer goes off.
But to the outfit - this is the first wearing of this new-to-me silk crushed velvet top - I wore a pale blue cami under it. I like how it wraps across at the bottom of the stretchy hemline.
Outerwear - it rained solid all day. Rain rain rain.
- Necklace - vintage 50s, gift from L
- Rhinestone earring - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Stud - don't remember
- Red stone ring - family, 1930s?
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I have no idea whose ring that is, but it's old and very worn - I'm seeing Mom tomorrow night, so I'll ask her if she knows.
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends. See you on Sunday!