The weekends go so fast! I need an extra day!
Saturday kicked off with an early pre-tattoo breakfast at Floyd's with L.
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here in March with black leather
- T-shirt - Smoking Lily; no longer tracked (I sleep in this now)
- Camo pants - Gap, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in September for day-after tattoo work
- Boots - Doc Martens, consignment; last seen here in the same outfit
- Grape Ape coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted
I wore the Grape Ape coat:
|L is looking very dapper|
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms
- Chain cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - Plum
Mason enthusiastically suggested we do the whole tattoo in one sitting. No thanks! I'm done with marathon tattoos that kill me afterwards. I'll take my 3 hours now and 2 hours for the colour in a couple of weeks. All bandaged up for 12-ish hours:
|"What kind of animal has fur this colour?"|
Well, enough of that, let's see what I've done to myself this time.
This arm is intended to be complimentary to (but not matching/mirroring) the other arm.
Today, I headed to town to get groceries. It has been sunny off and on, and fairly mild for this time of year.
- Sweater - Satellite Drive, vintage, thrifted; purchased here for $10.95
- Skirt - Animale, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in the first outfit of the year in January
- Boots - Matisse, consignment; last worn here in September with purple and mixed metals
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
I stopped in at the local consignment furniture place, Charmaine's, and found...earrings! Because that's what one always finds in furniture stores.
These earrings were $20.00 but they are much higher quality.
Anyone know what this brand is?
Tonight, we've been invited to our friends' place for dinner. I'm not so sure about socializing on a Sunday night (what about "The Walking Dead"??), but I aim to be comfy for this too.
- Sweater - Topshop, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June with a huge denim skirt
- Skirt - Tribal, consignment; last worn here in July for a half-day with cranes
- Booties - Dirty Laundry, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) with purple suede a couple of weeks ago
- Spider earrings - don't remember
- Spider ring - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1986
Vizzini has been mad at us all weekend, for being out so much.
|"I'm going to eat that foot if you poke me in the tum, Woman."|
|"I'm just going to sit here all alone. Just me and Mousie."|
Linking up to "Visible Monday" at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style!