Oh, be still all those clamourous Interwebz "advice" posts about what women over 40 or 50 or whatever should wear.
- Blouse - Vero Moda, thrifted; last seen here in June with crackle and pink
- Skirt - Banana Republic, consignment; purchased here for $12.50
- Shoes - Dr. Scholl's, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) with DIY harem pants
- Sheer (the blouse)
- A mini skirt
- A metallic mini skirt
- A metallic leopard mini skirt
- Bare legs! With knees! Quickly, get me the smelling salts!
- An overtly punk belt
- Big clompin' heels
- Exposed toes! Old toes, hide the children!
Oh, and I have purple hair. And tattoos! Better lock me up before someone explodes from my awesome.
|"Um, bored now. Put me down, woman."|
|"Are you done yet? I feel a cuddle coming on."|
- Belt - gift from Ruth
- Ring - Soul Flower
- Earrings - Glee