Oh, a short week! Joy!
- Blouse - Daniel Rainn, swap from Caro; last seen here in a February mish-mash
- Skirt - Andres Courreges, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in March with yesterday's shirt
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last worn here in May as a similar topper
- Shoes - Modern Vintage, thrifted; last seen here (third outfit) a couple of weeks ago with fresh purple hair
- Belt - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
One day to go!
Yes, that skirt was a great find, it fits you perfectly and is such a good colour. xxxReplyDelete
Easy is often the best! Great summer style.ReplyDelete
I agree, this top can go - you have so many amazing other tops that it will not be missed.ReplyDelete