Woot! Happy Friday, everyone!
- Cardigan - L'Wren Scott for Banana Republic, thrifted; purchased here last weekend for $4.00
- Cami - one of my junky ones, not tracked
- Skirt - Nicole Miller, vintage 80s, consignment; last seen here in April for another Casual Friday
- Shoes - Miista; last worn here in May with tangerine and a strapless dress
- Belt - Plum
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Gold ring - Dad's, vintage 60s, Francis Jewellers
- Earrings - Le Chateau
I'll be back on Sunday - have an awesome weekend!
I really like the combination with the sequin cardigan and the metallic shoes! Very nice pairing Sheila! :)ReplyDelete
It's this kind of dressing I want to get better at. It sounds like a standard office outfit, cardigan, pencil skirt, flat shoes...but the pieces you've chosen really lift it to something much more interesting.
LOL! I find it more odd to wear oxfords WITHOUT socks. And ouchy. I have tender feet.ReplyDelete
You look fantastic as always-very fun and funky. I'm glad your she-hulk reference was regarding the green colour because when I saw that title I thought oh no, I have to explain to Sheila that she is not a hulk. ;-) xoxoReplyDelete
I've been doing the socks and oxfords thing since NYC - now I love the look. And your hair - love. xoxReplyDelete
I've always loved socks and oxfords! It's fun to find entertaining socks--cool colors, patterns etc.--and match with oxfords. The look is great on you. Aw, L'Wren Scott. I liked her designs very much--remember the beautiful dresses of hers Nicole Kidman used to wear...anyway, the cardigan is gorgeous and a real winner on you. With red hair or purple! LOL. Dark green is such a flattering color and most people don't appreciate it enough, I think.ReplyDelete
The green sequin cardigan is a true statement piece -ReplyDelete