This week is just dragging! That's what I get for taking 3 days off last week!
I'm enjoying working through all of my closet, looking for those backward hangars. I wonder how long it's been since I wore this jacket and skirt?
- Jacket - handmade, thrifted; last seen here in August 2014 with trousers on a foggy day
- Skirt - Quilaree, consignment; last seen here in December 2014 with orange and pouf
- Pouffy underskirt - H&M, thrifted; I don't track it
- Shoes - Esoteric Temptations Odette, Fluevog; last seen here in May with pink and fruital
I've actually worn both of these items together before, here
in June 2014 when I first bought this Chinoiserie jacket.
My hair is fading out from deep purple in the back to bright pink in the front - I don't mind it. I might freshen up the purple in time for the Vancouver Blogger Meet-Up - I want to look my best when I meet all you famous people (majorly intimidated, here!).
My WW group went gaga over these shoes. I love a fresh group of people to show off my shoes to!
I am so used to wearing my Wendy Brandes rings that I often forget to take them off. I'm sure getting my money's worth!
- Belt - Nygard
- Earrings - vintage 80s, Joyce's
- Fulvia ring - Wendy Brandes
Off to cook dinner - yum, we're having chicken curry! I make it HOT!
Love that jacket.ReplyDelete
There's no point having a curry without plenty of heat! We're going out for ours (I'm a lazy arse!) xxx
This is a REALLY cool outfit. The skirt's shortness/fullness totally works with those heels and the shape of the jacket--unusual but striking. That jacket is fab and totally you....ReplyDelete