Thursdays feel like my Fridays now, with the extra hours I put in at the second WW meeting I do. It's a good feeling when all the tough stuff is over - bring on the weekend!
- Jacket - Desigual by Christian Lacroix, consignment; last seen here in February with orange
- Top - Bordeaux, consignment; purchased here for $18.00
- Skirt - vintage 80s Pierre Cardin, thrifted; purchased here for $24.00
- Shoes - Marc; last seen here earlier this month with all the condiments
So much amazing!
Bag and a Beret. I stroked the sleek silk all day - it didn't even wrinkle! I loved the long sinuous cut of it, although it doesn't look right with flats - needs a heel.
First wear for this white blouse as well. Yes, I'm having a white blouse thing right now.
|"What's in here that I can destroy?"|
Red and blue bling:
- Earrings - local
- Red ring - Oscar & Libby's
- Swirly ring - Scotland, 1996
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
I'm off to the ballet tomorrow night! What are you doing this weekend?