This is a longer-than-usual Monday post, but then I've been up to more than usual.
- Cardigan - Danier, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
- Sweater - August Silk; last worn here in February with Dolce & Gabbana
- Trousers - Talbots, thrifted; last seen here in March with unusual neutrals
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last worn here (4th outfit) in September 2014
- Obi - consignment
- Earrings - Joyce's
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Aside from my pink leather cardigan, did you notice my pink hair?
Vizzini was very cute this morning.
|"No one cares about your hair, woman. Stay home and let me sleep on you."|
I've had a rough couple of weeks, so I treated myself to something special.
A little retail therapy, perhaps?
These are by Chie Mihara as well - I have been stalking them for half a year at Footloose (link 'cause I love), one of my favourite local shoe stores.
they were $297.00 on sale. Aren't they gorgeous? I am so excited to wear them!
|Raised suede polka dots!|
I know, shocker! I will document them and allow y'all to say farewell, once I've sorted out what's got to go. I just can't keep shoes I don't wear and that hurt my feet.