This was a cranky Monday. I'm tired, I'm aching from Ultimate and I did not want to go to work today. Time to fake it!
- Blouse - no label, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $5.50
- Skirt - Smoking Lily, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June 2014 with black and green
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond; last worn here in March to the Art Gallery with polka dots
this one) of this "square blouse" for this polyester cobalt blue one - the silk one is stained in the 'pits and I can wash this one. Much as I prefer silk overall, polyester is more practical for me.
I'm iffing on the skirt - I love it, but it doesn't get the wear it deserves.
- Obi - Megan, via Ally
- Earrings - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Death Star ring - Stone Roses
- Blue/silver ring - Scotland, 1996
You know what Friday is?
Shoe Shine! Start planning now!