I wonder what life would be like slowed down a little. I feel like I'm go, go, go constantly these days. Miss me? I had a late night on Wednesday, and another late night tonight. I need a weekend!
- Blazer - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit, after the murderous cat) earlier this month whilst being well-re(a)d
- Blouse - Marc Jacobs, consignment; last worn here in December 2014 with purple sequins
- Skirt - Eddy & Co., thrifted; last seen here in December 2014 with a Dramatic Jacket and the same necklace
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; purchased here on Monday
I had actually planned to wear the aforementioned Dramatic Jacket with this, but I thought it took away from the shoes too much, so I just went with this nice cream brocade one.
I also presented two topics (the only person who did) at the meeting - my first time using a wireless mic! People were really surprised at how well I "performed" but hey, I do that at my WW meetings twice a week - been doing it for 4 years.
- Necklace - Aldo Accessories
- Bracelet - Club Monaco
- Big crystal ring - some junky store in the late 90s
- Flower ring - Sarah Coventry, vintage 70s
- Pearl earring - Aldo Accessories
- Crystal earring - local
I loved this outfit - so did my WW group and my coworkers.
- Top - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here in May 2014 with navy and green
- Skirt - Lord & Taylor, gift my my mother-in-law; last worn here in September 2014 in *gasp* white after Labour Day!
- Shoes - Miz Mooz, consignment; last worn here at the same time!
I should wear this top more than once a year, but as long as it looks this good on me, I'm keeping it!
Every time I wear this skirt, I moan about how fragile it is. It's PVC, and the stencil-type design rips more here and there every time I wear it.
Shoes My Husband Hates" this summer. I wonder if I have 5 other pairs of shoes L loathes?
Blurry brass bling:
- Bracelet - About Tine
- Earrings - Plum
Vizzini was going on about the door again this morning as I was getting ready to leave for work.
|"Over here, woman, this way. Oh, you are so stupid."|
|"Yes, yes, now open the door!"|