What a lovely weekend - and I have yet more to enjoy, as I'm off to play the new Carcassonne with L shortly. I got in a little of everything!
- Dress - Cici; last seen here in September 2014 with Friday's yellow shoes
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last worn here last week with plenty of pink
Linking up to Patti's "Visible Monday" over at Not Dead Yet Style! Are you dead? Not yet? Then get over there! She's looking gorgeous in her long flowing skirt.
Outerwear for the slightly-overcast morning.
- Scarf - vintage 1997, Smoking Lily
- Belt - vintage 70s, thrifted
- Cuff - Catalyst Reaction leather; thrifted
- Earrings - Erica Wiener
After Ulty and brunch, I set up a little Zentangle station on the deck:
This is what it looked like after 3 hours.
I started in the upper left corner, but went from one area to another randomly. I did sketch out the "A" first in pen and coloured it in right away. This helped me balance the whiter areas with some black areas.
I like the contrast of the rounded areas with the large filler section of geometric shapes.
I really liked my Paradox section (the one that looks like a weird triangle). I missed contour shading the bottom section of it, though - that bugs me. I know no one but me would notice that!
Vizzini chilled in the sun with me - it got quite warm out there!
|"Must achieve maximum sun saturation."|
|"Leave me be, woman!"|
- Dress - Land's End, consignment; last seen here in February with Lacroix
- Top - Majestic, swap from Caro; house attire - no longer tracked
- Boots - Ash; last worn here (3rd outfit) last weekend to get groceries
- Orange cuff - thrifted
- Black cuff - Guess, thrifted
- Earrings - local
I had a nice sleep-in this morning, and woke up to a gorgeous hot and sunny day.
- Dress - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in August 2014 with purple shoes
- Clogs - Born, consignment; purchased here in November 2014 for $38.95
|"I pose too!"|
I wore a cardigan over the dress for walking around town, and I was warm! What a novelty! Spring is finally really here!
Shoes My Husband Hates this summer. However, they were supremely comfortable. We walked for about an hour and a half total, and not a rubbing anywhere.
- Earrings - local
I caught Vizzini on the deck early Saturday morning when I first got up.
|"Shhh! I'm on undercover duty."|
|"I'm watching you."|