Shoe Shine is on!
Get your kicks by showing your kicks!
These are one of my oldest pairs of shoes. I think I've had them for at least 5 years. I bought them new on clearance at the Bay for about $49.00, and to this day, I kick myself for not buying the same shoes in a cream and brown snakeskin. They're by Guess.
They are the classic black pump, with the perfect toe, the perfect shape, the perfect heel. Well, that's my opinion! Add the red leather lining and I'm in love.
Look at that gorgeous heel. They are still comfortable for me to wear to work (and I've worn them a LOT over the years - you can see the thrashing that the heel has taken, and the patent leather is getting a bit worn. I've never found another pair of black shoes as good as this, but somehow I keep looking.
What's your classic shoe? Heel? Flat? Is it black?
Want to play? It's super-easy. Anyone can join.
- Link to a post featuring a fabulous pair of footwear!
- Include a link to Ephemera somewhere in your post (it's only polite). Leave a comment here if you like (note that comments continue to be moderated).
- Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinks "Add Your Link" button to open a new page.
- In the "Next Step," you crop the picture you want to display, and voila!
- Show your Shoe Shine spirit by grabbing and displaying the button in the sidebar.
classic beauties! xoReplyDelete
Yayyy! Perfect timing for a Shoe Shine since I recently blogged about my newest shoes! They are leather and slowly getting really comfortable :)ReplyDelete
It's amazing that your black heels are so comfy---hard to find heels that are, so no wonder you're hanging on to them. They look in really great shape for being 5 years old!
My old ideal used to be a Nine West pointy toe pump.ReplyDelete
Now? It's a pair of grey leather cydwoq oxfords. But I don't wear my 'ideal' shoes much. I tend to wear the fun stuff.
Beautifully glam shoes, I'd love to wear them but can't keep heels on my feet unless they are strapped on!ReplyDelete