Jammy dress time!
- Dress - Little Moon, consignment; purchased here for $49.99
- Shoes - Cardinal Super Fine, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit) in December 2019 for a Christmas party with a striped lame (lah-MAY!) dress
- Coat (below) - Denny Rose, consignment; last seen here in December 2019
I had a lot of people tell me I looked like Chinese New Year due to the vibrant red with gold accents.
"My brother and Mom do," I said, "My husband calls me 'My Little Dragon' before my first coffee." Actually, many of my friends (and L too) call me She.
I loved wearing this wonderful bright dress today - the rows of ruffles down the front and back.
Outerwear - it was clear and cold again this morning, but it definitely was above 10 C on the way home.
- Scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, consignment
- Necklace - Robert Larin, vintage 70s, gift from L
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Gold earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L