One of my coworkers today said that I looked like Beetlejuice (wiki link here) in my striped jacket.here) from Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Jacket - Noa Noa; last worn here a year ago, in February 2019
- Blouse - L'Wren Scott's "A Tropical Conversation" FW 2011 thrifted; last seen here in December 2019 with a swooshy 70s skirt
- Skirt - Tribal, thrifted; last worn here just a few weeks ago in February with pink and blue
- Boots - Prepare 2.0 Tracker, Fluevog; last worn here in January with punk plaid and roses
This lovely striped cotton frock coat is one of my once-a-year items - I have quite a few of those!
Having said that, I have worn it 13 times now, since I bought it for $56.00 back in spring 2010 - I first wore it here for a company Hallowe'en costume party where I won first prize.
There's a bit of embroidery over the front pocket as well.
Without the jacket.
Nor did I wear a coat over this frock coat.
- Boa - thrifted
- Gloves - vintage, thrifted
- Silver/onyx ring - Tocarra, vintage fair
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Pin - c. 2001
- Earrings - thrifted