Today's outfit was based around the top - what to wear with a striped top?
- Shrug - Marciano, thrifted; first worn here in August 2017 over butter yellow
- Top - Bellessa, thrifted; purchased here for $7.00
- Skirt - Maeve, thrifted; last seen here in February with a white shirt (it's not a dress!)
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last worn here in June 2017 with the lark dress
- Leather coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment; last seen here a few days ago
I don't get a lot of compliments on my outfits in real life (most of my coworkers are all used to how I dress). Does that surprise you?
The striped top is sleeveless, and I still like a bit of coverage in the office. I've popped aqua off the skirt before (here), so that made picking this greeny-aqua silk/cashmere shrug easy. And then we do matchy shoes!
Outerwear - not needed on the way home! It's warm and wonderfully sunny out there.
- Necklace - thrifted
- Turquoise/silver ring - local
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Copper/enamel earrings - Matisse, vintage 60s, vintage expo
I do trust myself that when I feel good in an outfit, I look good in it too - and I really enjoyed this look today. Just so you know.